Three Ways To Make A Living
1. Mirabeau says:
"There are only three ways
to make a living:
Stealing, begging, working."
2. Stealing is against the law of God
and against the law of men.
3. Begging is against the law of men,
but not against the law of God.
4. Working is neither against the law of God
nor against the law of men.
5. But they say
that there is no work to do.
6. There is plenty of work to do,
but no wages.
7. But people do not need
to work for wages.
8. They can offer their services
as a gift.
Phone: (405) 603.7591 or (405) 740.0697
Copyright © The Dorothy Day Center, 2007
The Dorothy Day Center 5024 North Grove Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73122